Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pick and Draw

I have been looking for fun things and games that are easily portable for trips.  I saw this game on a friend's blog, and thought it totally fit the bill.  She was giving one away, but I was not the winner.  I decided to contact the inventor, Rich, and see if I could get one to review on this blog.  He graciously sent one for us to try.  I had not told the girls about it, so pulled it out this morning to have a fun thing to start our school day.  I had them draw the cards before I gave them instructions on what to do.   They started and loved it.  They ended up doing it several more times, and can't wait to show it to their friends and family.  Without my prompting said that we would definitely have to take it to China. 

Pick and Draw is great for any age, and it comes highly recommended by a 10 and 12 year old.  This would be a great stocking stuffer.


This game is only available on their website, and they are running a special for November and December.  Buy one game and get the second one $2 off.

No comments: