- Attended Family Reunion - Coconut Cake - yummy. Sign by the bridge over a little creek - "Do not play in water due to broken glass and snakes" nice
- We did several field trips for school - Ag and Forestry Museum, Natural History Museum, Waverly Antebellum Home, Nanih Waiya Mound, and Mississippi State.
- Ate at my favorite BBQ restaurant - pulled pork plate and sweet tea to ya!Delish!
- Visited various family and friends
- The most exciting thing for me - Watching my alma mater play football. GO DAWGS!!! I didn't even mind the fact that the game was at 1:30 CST in the sun and HOT!! I was just happy to be there with other people who love MSU football.
I am just happy to be back home with my family. I missed my dear hubby terribly. I do not like being away from him that long. We did have a fun time with mom down south and when she came back with us.
We a currently getting geared up for busy couple of months with Thanksgiving and Christmas. We have planned on visiting the Dear family this year for Thanksgiving. We have Hannah's bday party to plan. Is it too early to go ahead and decorate for Christmas? I am very excited about decorating our new home. I am trying to talk dear hubby into letting me get the girls another tree because they are running out of room on their 4 ft tree. I would like to put their tree in the kitchen and get newer one for upstairs for them. Hannah thinks we don't need one for the kitchen because there will be one in the living room - which will be a REAL ONE! By the way I need a good recommendation for a tree farm to get the perfect tree.
I am looking thru my Southern Livings looking at all the new deco ideas especially mantels and looking at all the food options to cook for the holidays. Can you tell I love Christmas? I am excited Boomama is doing her Christmas Tour of Homes. I am sorry for my excitement. This will be the first time in 3 yrs to get out ALL my Christmas decorations. We will not even go into my dilemma of how to decorate the outside of our home.
Oh, well. I will not bore you any more. Here are a few pics from our trip.