Thursday, August 31, 2006

GO DAWGS!!!!


I am so excited about the MSU Bulld0gs playing tonight! I was just looking at the stadium webcam and got a little misty thinking about all the games I attended during college. You know cramming those 4 yrs into 6. I know every year I have do endure the endless abuse of my husband about how bad we are, and making fun of our coach. I don't care. I love the DAWGS and I will never stop pulling for them. I wish the DAWGS all the luck this season. I will be watching for my brother, who will be at the game. Mom got him season tickets for his bday. By the way - HAPPY 22nd JOEY! Present will be in the mail soon. I am including a clip of our fight song so click on the logo and maybe it will work. If not click here. Please yankeeville carry SEC sports, because they are the best. Here is to a great football year, and maybe we can wrap it up in Maroon and White. (I put that in just for you Noel)

9 comments:

Smiths Family Blog said...

They are actually charging for those tickets? That should be illegal.

Donna Dear said...

It's better than the travesty of milking poor OSU out of their money.

Jeff Brooks / TwoTwenty Ministries said...

Spurrier strikes again!

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

tickets will really cheap now, sorrry 0-1

Susanne said...

GO DAWGS!!!!! Win or lose, I'll always bleed maroon. I was so glad that you called that day, Donna! I did get to watch most of the game. I was disappointed about the loss, but I LOVED getting to see the stadium, fans, and campus. I wish I could make it back for a game this year. Since I can't, I'll try to imagine being there and smelling Little Dooey's, listening to "Hail State," and hearing the announcer say, "Heeeeeeeere come our Bulldogs!" That place is just heaven on earth for me. I think Croom will have our team in good shape in a couple of years. Then OSU better look out! :)

Jeff Brooks / TwoTwenty Ministries said...

OSU has nothing to worry about. The only way they would face MSU is in a BOWL GAME!

Jeff Brooks / TwoTwenty Ministries said...

COMING TO THE DAWGS THIS SATURDAY:
AN 0-2 RECORD!

Donna Dear said...

I have in no way indicated they when win. I am just excited to see the DAWGS play!! Yes, I hope to be paying the $21.95 to watch the game Saturday. When you are a true MSU fan you will stick with them thru thick or thin. We will hopefully win at some point or time. At least I am not an Alabama fan.

Pastor Noel said...

I love you even though your team can't score a point.