Tuesday, December 19, 2006

FELIZ NAVIDAD

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Disney. I am being nice and not putting all the pictures. I took over 300 and I was able to reduce them down to 180 to scrapbook. For my birthday this year I receive stuff to do our Disney pictures - thanks girls, Noel, Rita, and Sherry. I am looking forward to doing the album.


FELIZ NAVIDAD from Mexico



MGM Studios

The girls meeting Cinderella at the Cinderella Breakfast.


Sleeping Beauty or Princess Aurora (Noel overheard 2 dad arguing which one she is) with the girls at the Princess Storybook Lunch at Norway.



Our family would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are looking forward to hopefully a white Christmas (not a blizzard) and Mom and Joey being here.

No comments: