Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Why did Curtis have to die?

If you have read some of my previous post, you will know that my dear hubby and I have become fans of the show 24. We have been eagerly awaiting for the new season to start. It has been busy around the house so I am so thankful for our dvr or my new favorite word TiFaux. The first 4 hours have been pretty intense so far and it is not even lunch yet for Jack. Yesterday I was checking out various people's blogs, and I think most of the country is obsessed with 24 as we are. If only Jack Bauer was a real person, I believe he could fix most of the problems in the world - Iraq, Cuba, China, and Darfur. This should be an exciting season, especially trying to help my dear hubby remember who people are and what they did in the past seasons. I just do not like having to wait a week to see the next hour! So, if you need us on Mondays do not call when 24 is on (8-9 pm est). We need to know if Jack will save the world, and that we will be safe.

Will Jack try to hook up with Audrey? Will Kim need saving again? Will Jack get to eat a meal? Does my dear hubby really need and assistant like Chloe? Is Jeff B. really Jack Bauer - same initials? It makes you think.

7 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

What!!!!??!!! Curtis dies??!! I'm so upset...I haven't had a chance to watch my tape from Monday night yet!

Donna Dear said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to spoil it! Very intense night!

Jeff Brooks / TwoTwenty Ministries said...

Yeah, thanks Donna - now my cover is blown, too!

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

FYI it is on 9 to 10 easten time. Curtis died because nobody messes with Jack, or keeps Jacks from completing his mission.

Thanks to hubby for having short meeting at church last night!

Donna Dear said...

Sorry about the time - you know you have to get things ready to sit down and watch, give the kids benadryl, turn off the ringer, etc... So no phones calls till after 10 pm est.

Smiths Family Blog said...

Well I was gonna update my blog however, I dont watch 24 so I obviously would have had nothing to say anyway. lol

Donna Dear said...

Ahhh, but there is American Idol!