It is hard to believe you are 6 years old today. You are such a blessing to our little family. You bring life, happiness, and laughter to all. You are a great sister and daughter. You were so excited to start kindergarten this past year and have been a great student. I pray you will always love learning. Here are some exciting things you have learned since your last birthday.
- Learned to read
- Decided tap dancing is more exciting than ballet
- You have almost mastered the cartwheel
- LOVED Disneyworld
- Gotten your first American Girl
- Lost your first tooth
- Moved into your own bedroom
- Had your first solo and drama part in musical
- completed your first year of Sparks
- Loved Jesus More!
My prayer for you is to continue to love Jesus more and continue to love and care for others. I am so glad God blessed our family with you! You are an important part to us and love you more than you will ever know.
WE LOVE YOU EMILY! Mom