Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lil' Dears Big Day








Sunday was very exciting day Emily. When she woke up she could not wait to be baptized. She told me she didn't want to do anything except get baptized. It was an exciting for all the family. Dad got to do the baptizing, mom took the pics, and Hannah was excited to give her mission offering for Kenya. Also, for those wondering, I did not fall this time.
We let Emily choose the restaurant for lunch - Red Lobster. Her favorite for popcorn shrimp.

3 comments:

sean said...

everythings great, but what about the shirt how did dear hub let that happen. ust kidding your girls are awesome, must be something about the upbringing.

Amanda said...

Great pictures! I hope mine turn out this good.

Susanne said...

I love her t-shirt! But I mostly love the happy expression on her face. Too sweet. :)