- I have a pinched nerve in my back so that limits how long I can sit without being in pain.
- Had strep throat - YUCK!!
- Thankfully made it to the girls dance recital, even though I think I still had a fever. They did a great job. Hubs was wonderful during that week - taking care of me, shuffling the girls to their practices, and still working.
- The youngest had a birthday.
- School has sorta come to an end. We still have a few things left to do.
- Attended the SBC convention and took the girls this time. They loved their conference.
- Getting ready for the beach!
- Working on VBS.
The best thing that has happened is that our oldest shared her faith with a friend at church last night. The girl comes occasionally to church, and she wanted to know more about Jesus. I am proud that she was bold enough and knew what verses to share. I asked her what she used - John 3:16 and Romans 3:23. She used the Bible to show the verses, but she did get Pastor Wally to help her. God is going to using her in a mighty way already at the age of 9. I am thankful for her boldness and willingness to do it. I wish I had her boldness.