What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was pregnant with my oldest (scary) child living in MS. We were still serving in our first church together, and we may have been talking with the church in AL at this time. I was also suffering from carpel tunnel while pregnant.
chips and salsa and/or cheese dip
apple dippers from mc donalds
anything with chocolate
To Do List
1.clean and organize school room
2.help clean Emily's room - losing battle I know
3.mop kitchen floor
4.finish calling piano students
5. too many other things to think of
Jobs I Have Had
babysitter, student worker job in the Forest Products Lab (very boring and bad job), student worker in the VP for Research office (great job), piano teacher, church pianist, secretary, file clerk, photographer, and the best MOM!
Places I Have Lived
various place in Mississippi, Louisiana, California, Alabama, Ohio
biting my nails, procrastination
5 Random Things People May Not Know
1. I won 3 piano awards in college.
2. I camped out for Garth Brooks tickets
3. I originally want to be an architect - wow can God change your life!
4. I have played on Horowitz's piano (fyi: he was very famous pianist and I have a picture to prove it)
5. I won a coffee maker on the TV show Home and Family that was on the Family Channel. I called in and my voice was on the TV for knowing the answer "Dennis Rodman". I don't remember what the question was.
CDs I would want if stranded on an island
Third Day, Casting Crowns, Travis Cottrell, or any upbeat Christian musicWhat I’d Do if I Were a Billionaire
give to the church and missions, payoff house and school loans, buy a house and boat for hubby at the beach of his choosing, take mom on dream vacation, put money back for girls education, random acts of giving money to people who would not expect it, and TRAVEL.