Friday, May 05, 2006

"you want how much more?"

  • May is a busy time of year. School is coming to a close and end of year recitals are starting to happen. We have 2 recitals to attend this year. For the first time the girls will be in a gymnastics show as well as their ballet recital this spring. So do you know what that means? - 2 costumes per girl plus pictures. We were at Emily's ballet practice yesterday, and we received our costumes for the recital and oh by the way pictures are tomorrow. Where is Angela Furgerson when I need her? I feel sorry for the mom's that have to work and then be at dance pictures after work with their little girl with their hair and makeup done. So our morning started early with me rolling Emily's hair. I don't know what to expect when Hannah's costumes come in. I am just praying they both do not need their hair rolled for the recital. I would like to say thanks to Donna Marie for working at the Estee Lauder makeup counter so we can get Emily's makeup done due to the fact that the colors Ms. Joan wants I do not wear. So the next few week of our lives are being filled with dance and gym recitals, pictures, school, and swimming lessons. I am just hoping we will get to fit in some family time in there.
  • Last Sunday the girls were in the children's choir performance of "Father Know's Best". All the kids did a great job. Ms Deb, Laura, and Donna Marie did a wonderful job putting it all together. You can see pictures of the performance on the church's website. This is the first one in a while I have not been a part of. It was a nice break.
  • I don't know who is looking forward to summer more me or the girls. We are all ready to go to the beach!!! I am excited about Noel and I going to the SBC Convention in North Carolina this year. Especially just to have alone time, while my mom flies in to keep the girls. Yes, you heard is correctly - my mom is getting on an airplane!!!! I am excited to see my mom as well. We have not seen her since August and we are counting down the days. While she is hear we are hoping she will get to see the girls dance recital, and she will also get to be here for Hannah's baptism.

No comments: