Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If you need me...

The day has arrived. VACATION. We have not gone to the beach in 2 yrs. I think this is the lightest I have packed for the beach. We are looking forward to getting the girls back. They have had a great time at Nana's house. Noel and I have enjoyed our week alone, but it has been busy getting ready to leave. As I write Noel is getting the car gassed up, and almost everything is in the car for our departure tomorrow. Please pray for a safe trip for us (no hurricanes, please), and that everything stays calm in Ohio.

I'm out of here. If you need us we are at the beach. See you in two weeks. Watch Noel's blog we might update from the beach if he finds something he would like to make fun of me with.

2 comments:

Ashley Smith ~ The Primary Source said...

Have a GREAT time on vacation and watch out for drunk drivers! :)

Donna Dear said...

I thought about that while we were there.