Friday, September 07, 2007

Procrastinating

I am sitting here needing to clean and do other things, but I am just not in the mood. My dear hubby is wanting to take me out but we cannot currently find a babysitter. I just read boomama's latest post and she is on her way to the Deeper Still conference in Nashville and I admit I jealous - Kay Arthur and Beth Moore on one stage - WOW!! I think you could get a big dose of Jesus at that confence.

I know it is wrong, but I am a little looking for to 2 days home alone next week. My dear hubby is taking the girls to see his grandmother and I had to stay behind to teach piano. I don't think I will know how to act. Penny, Amy, and I have already planned a trip for one - we are touring various thift stores and other places we want to go. Needless to say I am looking forward to a little girls only time. I am so thankful for my friends in our church.

Well, I wish everyone a good weekend and may your football teams prevail (especially mine - GO DAWGS!!)

2 comments:

Jeff (Big Daddy) Salyer said...

maybe you could update your "DH" blog during all of your free time!

Susanne said...

Go Dawgs!!! I'm so glad we won that one. Hope you enjoy your free days this week! I'm looking forward to being able to shop by myself for once when my in-laws are here in a few weeks. :)