Friday, January 25, 2008

UP for a Challenge?

Alright ladies (I know some men read this blog and you may want to try this with your wives) some of you may have heard dear hubs sermon last week and may be feeling a little convicted. While hubs and I have a great marriage, sometimes there is a need for tune-ups. You often take things in for a tune-up, visit the doctor for checkup - why not examine your marriage. Are you being all you need to be for your spouse? Are they first in your life after God? Do your kids come before your marriage?
I found this on the web and I feel it is a good challenge for us wives. Some of you may be thinking if dear hubby ask me to do this, no. God is just showing myself some things I may need to work on and there may be others out there who need this. You may not want to do it, but ladies read through it and pick out something you can you for your man. After all Valentines Day is less than a month away. Here is the challenge - http://www.reviveourhearts.com/topics/downloads/index.php?id=9471

Also if you look around there there is one about praying for your pastor's wife - goodness knows all us ministry wives could us a little of that.

My prayer is that we all have happy and exciting marriages.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

A Favorite book - The 5 love languages - by Gray Chapman
Yes it may seem silly, but it works. Nice post.