Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!

TGIF! Thank God it is Friday! This is so often used, but do we really thank Him for it? Should we thank Him for every day. Today is an important day for christians everywhere. Everyone celebrates it in different ways. Some just think it is day off work or school, but it is the day our Lord suffered for us. He took every sin we have or ever commited paid for it TODAY!!! When I think back to the movie "The Passion of the Christ" I am just humbled and sorrowed for what my Lord endured for me. Just to think he would do that for me a wretched sinner. We as humans do not deserve it, but thankfully He did it anyway. Be thankful you have another day.

If you are a first time visitor to my site and have no idea what I am talking about, or would like to know about my Lord click here or go to our church's website or contact my hubby. It is one decision that will change the rest of your life.

TGIGF!!!

No comments: