Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Adventures of Peanut Butter

Many of you remember about Hannah writing a story and submitting it to WOUB's Reading Rainbow contest. This year Emily is writing one. She did a great job writing her story about her bear Peanut Butter. Here it is...

The Magical Adventures of Peanut Butter

I have a favorite stuffed animal. He is a bear named Peanut Butter. I sleep with him every night. He always falls out of my bed every night. I don’t know what happens. Maybe he just falls off or maybe…
SOMETHING MAGICAL HAPPENS!!!!

I didn’t know for sure, so I wanted to stay awake to find out. One night I pretended to fall asleep, and I saw Peanut Butter jump off my bed and go downstairs. So sneaked downstairs as well to see what he did. Peanut Butter said, “WOW, I can do whatever I want. Everyone is asleep!” So he did. He played the wii and watched TV. He made a snack of jelly sandwiches. He went outside and made a snowbear. He found my crayons and drew on the wall. He went to the playroom and made a mess. This made me mad because I knew I would have to clean it up. Watching Peanut Butter all night made me very sleepy, so I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning Peanut Butter was there with me. I couldn’t wait to tell my parents what happened.
Sorry I do not have the illustrations, but they are cute.

No comments: