Thursday, March 12, 2009

Exciting Weekend! Beth Moore here we come!

I have been looking forward to this weekend since June. The staff wives and I are traveling to Nashville to see Beth Moore and Travis Cottrell. At the Southern Baptist Convention last year they announced they were having another Living Proof Live for Minister/Staff Wives again. They have had one before, but I was unable to attend because we were in the middle of moving here. So needless to say, I was excited when they announced this!

My wonderful hubby was on board with the idea of all the of wives to attend this special LPL with Beth Moore, and made it possible for us to attend. All of us are very excited to be away for a couple of days. I am so happy everyone is able to go and spend time together worshipping God and maybe a little shopping. Our husbands get to hang out together more than we do, so this makes this weekend even more exciting.

Pray for us as we travel (Penny and I are driving). Pray for good weather. Pray that we will hear what God has for us. Pray for our families as we are gone.

Later Peeps!! I need to pack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOO! Just take me with you, I promise I won't be any trouble! Just drop me off in downtown Nashville and I'll be a happy girl! lol.

Have a blast - as I'm sure you will!