Saturday, November 17, 2007

100th Post

This is my 100th post!! (*insert applause*)I had thought about posting something exciting like my 100 favorite things, 100 favorite foods etc. I did enjoy getting 100's in school. But I could think of anything so here it is pretty random. Maybe I will get 100 comments? Set some goal people - maybe some of my readers and fellow bloggers will make it to 100 as well.

Oh well, the Dawgs did not win today but AL and Ole Miss DID lose and that is always exciting. The Egg Bowl is this coming Friday, and I am sad I not be able to watch it. Come on Dawgs - beat those Rebels!! I will refrain from yelling what most fans say to the other team in MS.

We do have a couple of busy weeks coming up with Thanksgiving, Hannah's Bday, and decorating for Christmas. I am looking forward to getting out ALL my Christmas deco, although I am having to wait till our carpet goes down in the basement because there construction mess in front of the door leading to my stuff. I am hoping it will all be done soon so I can get to the decorations. I would like to have a lot of it done by bday party.

Emily has finally lost her other front tooth. I will try to post a pic soon of it. She has been going around singing - "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth". I am glad I have already taken our Christmas card pic.

GO DAWGS!!

No comments: